What it is like living with a body that doesn't cooperate

Living with Cerebral palsy has never been easy and has definitely h nd downs along the way. Living with ups and downs of Cerebral palsy has shaped me into the person I am today. One of the hardest challenges about living with Cerebral palsy is living in a body that doesn't cooperate with you. Living with Cerebral palsy you never know what your body is going to do.  You can tell your body to do one thing and it does the complete opposite like when I tell my legs not to get tangled up in one another and they do it anyway or when I'm trying to sleep and my legs starts to randomly twitch on their own.  Living with Cerebral palsy you have good days and some not so good days and you can't predict when your going to have a good day or when you are going to have a not so good day. I can wake up one day and my legs will cooperate and then the next day they don't cooperate at all.  I have learned not to dwell on the bad days and focus more on my good days. the good days out weigh the bad days by far but I do still have bad days and I have learned how to accept them over the years. Living with my uncooperative body has made me a stronger person and I would not change it for the world it is a part of who I am.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beating the odds

living limitless