Staying Positive Through Struggles

Growing up with cerebral palsy I have  experienced  my share of struggle over the years. Having a disability isn't easy, sometimes it can be a real challenge or even painful. Throughout my lifetime  I have a multiple amount of surgeries, and tests, as a child or even as a young adult it can be hard to keep a brave face through the pain. There are times where you are going to want to give up and quit, but quitting is never an option. Though it can be difficult to stay positive through all  of the struggles life with a disability its is very important that you stay positive.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger our struggles we face only make us stronger . We all go trials in life but God helps us through those struggles. My family and My faith are what has helped me stay positive and keep going we can't face our struggles alone and sometimes we need to let go and let God take control. Struggles are only temporary we will get through them and maybe our struggles could make us strong independent individuals.  There are many reasons why I choose to stay positive but one of the major reasons I choose a positive attitude rather than a negative one is I know there are so many people disabled or not that look up to me. Even on my weakest of days I stop and think am I setting a good example for them. If they see me wanting to give up than they are going to want to give up too. I want them to believe they are capable of doing anything they put their mind to and it is never ok to quit when it gets hard.  a positive mind equals a positive life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beating the odds

What it is like living with a body that doesn't cooperate

living limitless